For your Final Exam in this class, you will create a photo Portfolio website, which has the following:
1. A main page with the following:
- A paragraph with an Artist Statement, a paragraph about your overall style and influences as a photographer
2. A second page with the following:
- Your top five favorite photos you took this term.
- A paragraph on why you chose this image, why it stands out, and what inspired you to take this photograph?
- The aperture, shutter speed, ISO and Focal length of each.(You can find this information on Flickr)
3. A third page with the following advanced photo project.
- Your Photo Series and Write Up.
- Youtube Embed of your Portrait Slideshow project.
- Animated Gif.
- Be Inclusive Photos.
4. A fourth page with your resume attached. Don’t have a resume? Use one of the resume templates in Google Docs.
- Thing’s you’ll need on your resume.
- First full and last name, with zero abbreviations.
- Email Address.
- Any and all job experiences both current and previous, even and especially if it was helping out a family member, volunteering time at a church and any extra curricular clubs, sports or activities you belong to.
- Indicate the kind of work you would like to do.
- Five Skill Statements. Choose five from this list or make up your own.
- To create a skill statement ask yourself the following?
- What did I learn to do in this class?
- Examples could include.” I am able to adjust shutter speed using the time value mode. (TV) On Canon DSLR cameras. ” or “I am able to adjust aperture using the aperture value mode.(AV) On Canon DSLR cameras.” “I am able to increase depth of field by adjusting aperture on the camera.” “I can freeze motion using shutter speed on Canon DSLR cameras.” “I can create a professional looking photograph by adjusting photographs in Photoshop.”
When you have all of the above completed, copy and paste the URL in the comment field below.
FINAL PORTFOLIO PROJECT IS DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD ON JUNE 6TH FOR SENIORS. JUNE 15TH FOR PERIOD 2 STUDENTS AND JUNE 16TH FOR PERIOD 6 STUDENTS. NO LATE WORK ON THIS PROJECT WILL BE ACCEPTED.