Be Inclusive HOWL Heritage link from last semester.
We’ve all felt left out before, right? Well this week we are going to right that ship! You will make two photographs that deals with inclusion in a positive way. A photo that encourages your audience to do more to include everyone.
Your images could deal with the following:
- Talk to a person who is sitting buy themselves.
- Invite someone you don’t know to join in an activity.
- Create a more inclusive culture at HHS.
- Try to figure out where others who appear different from you come from and why they feel the way they do.
You must use one of these Principals and Elements of Design:
- Object Dominance.
FEELING STUCK? What would these scenes look like? Someone feeling like they are the only one? What would the lighting look like in an emotionally striking image? What could these phrases look like in an image?
- An audience of one.
- In their own world.
- A legend in their own mind.
- Nobody cares about me.
What would the text look like?
TWO IMAGES ARE DUE ON FRIDAY, 3/12
Include text that deals with the situation, and end with the hashtag: #beinclusive.
REQUIRED RESPONSE: POST THREE IDEAS YOU HAVE FOR THIS PHOTO CHALLENGE. WRITE AS MANY DETAILS AS POSSIBLE ABOUT THE PHOTO/SCENE YOU WILL SHOOT FOR THIS PHOTO CHALLENGE.